Sci of the devil reply (Scinence is the devil)

Hi Doc

Its me again, just had to say that dude writing about sci and the devil is such a knob head! Gees, outa all the people I have met in my life ( Yes im straight) You are one of the most caring and considerate! If anyones going to Heaven and above, you will be first on the list! I can promise you that.

Ok, I have got my bitching session out now.

Have a good day!

Actually "knob head" is perhaps the most polite thing that writer has been called in the flurry of posts generated by his hateful comments. (Many were so x-rated I couldn't even publish them without redacting so many lines that the post would have looked like a global warming scientific document following Cheney's "revisions and exclusions.")

Thanks for your support!

why even bother? (Scinence is the devil)
worried; pencil dildo