why even bother? (Scinence is the devil)

Hello Dr. Bob. Long time since my last question or comment. I guess I have just another comment. I was reading your response to that dung beetle with some amusement. I just hope you answered to show the world that ignorance is still plenty to come by. I do hope you do not take this kind of insults personally onsidering where it comes from. You are way above that. Good luck and I love you! New York Jack

Hey there New York Jack,

Wow, a blast from the past! I haven't heard from you since Jethro Tull was topping the pop charts.

Regarding the intellectually challenged, morally reprehensible comments that come my way, no, I don't take them personally. I post them only to remind everyone what wingnuts walk amongst us!

Thanks for your support Cracker Jack! I love you too. Stop by any time. You're always welcome here.

recently found out lm hiv
Sci of the devil reply (Scinence is the devil)