RE: The recent post against "Scinence"

I am writing to express my disgust regarding the post I just read about how "scinence" is going to ruin the world. No...actually it's the uneducated, ignorant and closed minded people of this world (like YOU!), that are leading to the "untimelyh" end of the world. I suppose you still use and benefit from all of the tecnological and medical advances that "scinence" has given us? Hmmm. Good job Dr. Frascino with all the work you have done for humanity, and with dealing with this post. I know there are so many stupid people out there and unfortunatly we cannot educate them all, obviously...Oh, and science hater- GO BACK TO 6TH GRADE! You need the spelling help and maybe the kids can teach you a little about being a decent human being.

Thanks for your support. I would tend to guess that the "Scinence is the devil" guy or gal was home schooled. He or she demonstrates stunning social and intellectual deficiencies. The equally stunning lack of moral decency and common sense probably just means they are Republicans who voted for Dubya . . . twice!

RE: Scinence is the devil.
treatment for foreigners in the US