bruce walkers elite controller study

Dr. Bob,

I am no doctor so i am confused as to how Bruce Walkers Elite Controller study done on people who can kill the hiv virus- how will that help people like you and me today- if before they get this stuff to work i may not be here. Please explain.

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

The explanation is quite simple Daniel: Not every clinical research trial has the sole objective of keeping you (or me) alive. The pandemic is global and continues to grow at an alarming rate. Bruce Walker is one of the best immunologists, brilliant thinkers and clinical researchers working on novel immune-based therapies for HIV/AIDS anywhere in the world.

Don't be so shortsighted and egocentric David. People, like Dr. Walker, are the last ones you should signal out for criticism for not having discovered more effective treatments or a cure that we could take today!

TRAVEL BAN LIFTED!!
is hiv a death sentence