dr bob red cross not testing all blood
Jul 19, 2008
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, the Red Cross has indeed had its problems over the years, but it's important to note that the Red Cross does do an excellent job of testing for HIV and hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Ascus Pap Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.