Prostitute1 vs Prostitute2
Jul 19, 2008
Prostitute1 (HIV +ve ) had sex with lesser number of HIV +ve men. Prostitute2 (HIV +Ve) had sex with more number of HIV +ve men. Will Prostitute2 has higher amount of HIV virus in her body fluids because of the fact that, she had sex with more number of HIV +ve men.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! HIV infection doesn't work that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission From One Time Exposure
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- I Had Sex With A Hiv Positive Woman One Time
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Does Candidiasis Cause Itchy Rashes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.