PEP for an episode of broken condom

Dear Doctor:

Yesterday I had a possible exposure to HIV when the condom broke while having sex with an Escort. She claimed to be "clean", but her status is probably unknown. I was given a PEP regimen of Trvada and Isentress by the HIV specalist. What is my degree of risk of seroconverting?

Thanks for any and all help.

Hello Tanush,

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected (or broken-condom) insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be far less, because we do not know the status of your gal-pal and because you are taking PEP.

please help
Doc, scared hcw here, pls hlp!?