|shameful hiv us ban
Jul 19, 2008
Dr. Bob, I saw something on aol that sentate is considering repealing the us entry requirements ban. I was wondering if you are a US citizen you can leave US and come back even if you are hiv positive and carry medications? No. Jacki
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The travel ban does not apply to U.S. citizens.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Infected Partner
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Names Of People Living With Hiv
- Test Hiv Negative After 5 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.