So impress with your work that a pledge .... LAST follow up question..

Hi Dr BOB,

Thanks soo soo much for answering my question. I feel like 99% relieved but since this is a serious issue (for me), i really would like to ask you another question hope you do not mind.

I just want to clear some doubt and forget the whole issue(However i won't forget my commitment and pledge). For a more detailed explanation, my ear has a pimple that hurts, i suspect there is a cut on it, if the Hiv+ girl lick on it, what is the risk?

There is also many pimple which might have cuts on it or abrasion and she kissed my face quite wet, will it be at risk?

Last thing comes is that my tongue has a big ulcers. she only kissed my lips which also has ulcers, quite wet around 10 seconds kissing. I drank water like 30 seconds later will the saliva go into my mouth and come in contact with other ulcers ? Can you please advise?

Assuming there is blood in the saliva, can i check with you the risk Dr BOB ?

Thanks Dr BOB for doing all these for all the people who needs help. I think there are lots of people who praise you because they need answers. Please be assured that for me, i really feel you are very very nice in helping all of us. It might seem like a small thing "fear", but it really can affect one's life. For the first time in my life, i sense fear like never before. Sorry if i am being insensitive or what, i really do not mean it.

I would put your HIV-acquisition risk in the "so remote that it's essentially nonexistent" category. I see absolutely no cause for concern or worry. HIV testing is not warranted. However, if you continue to be worried, despite my reassurances, you could get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your residual (and unwarranted) worries permanently to rest. The results of your test will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

hope all is well
$800 for a viral load test while I'm on pep?