hope all is well

Dr Bob,

I noticed you havent posted anything up lately. Hope everything is well for you and my check made its way to california. Im sending more next month... Hope you're well:)

Gosh, I was only gone for a day, but it is nice to be missed. I was traveling and the wireless connections were not good at my "secret undisclosed vacation location." And just a warning so you won't worry: I'll be traveling again for a few days this week and may not be posting replies. But I promise to return, OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). You'll soon receive a formal (Miss Manners-approved) acknowledgement/thank-you via snail mail.

Be well. Stay well.

without answer-why?
So impress with your work that a pledge .... LAST follow up question..