$100 Heartfelt Donation

Dr. Bob,

I am keeping my word and sending a $100 check in the mail to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation... It will be mailed out 7/16/08. Not so you will answer my "I apologize forum question, but because after learning of your story and the passion you have for HIV/AIDS and safe sex prevention. There are others in more desperate need than myself (with a negative status); due to the nature of our faultered health care system, and its lackadaisacal approach to this virus. So I am sending this $100 in the mail tomorrow to your foundation, (as I do not make much $) and will continue to send more regardless if you answer or not and I sincerely know it will definately get to those in dire need. My therapist (whom doesn't know the exact details about this, but knows I have a hard time letting go of things I have no need to worry about...like this). My therapist feels that answering this question now will make a big step in getting through my anxiety. You answered my binge vomiting question about days prior to home access test and STD test comically; ha. You know my test I took was well beyond 6 month risked exposure and I know I am indeed negative, as you have confirmed which I concur. My question is that for years of behavior as going day(s) without food, binge vomiting, and ( binge and purge eating too much and vomiting, behavior leading up to or the day of my home access HIV test and years leading up and the same day as my (blood and penis swab) STD test. Could years of this behavior leading up to and possibly the day of effect the test or the test result? The way you described it as doing vomiting from eating too much about 2-5 days before not effecting the results (negative), makes me confident and comfortable. You've confirmed my negative status but my therapist feels that if I'm able to accept certain things ( being negative) in my life and letting them go it will be a huge step in relieving my compulsive anxiety and move forward in my therapy. So as I said I'm donating regardless and I know the forum is public but the email notification is anonymous except for you, so you will have proof I kept my word and donated and will continue to do so. I will forever be in your debt. I know ive promised this is last post before but you have my word. I want to help people who need the money more than I and im pouring my heart to you and your generous work. Thank you you're a Saint.

Ps: sorry about the length but I wanted you to know how much I value this foundation, your story, and the people who need help. It is july of 2008 I'm healthy now ( obviously HIV negative) and live a healthy dietary lifestyle ever since my (blood and penis swab) STD test in February of 2008 and my Home Access HIV test in May of 2008. And no more excedrin after those tests i just mentioned. Thank you for your time and effort and I will never forget how many problems you've solved and will solve for me. You are an Icon and a Role Model.

Thank you for your generous gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Please rest assured that all the behaviors you described in this and all your many (very, very many) previous posts will have absolutely no effect on the accuracy of your HIV and other STD testing. This statement covers absolutely every situation you wrote to me about, OK?

I strongly urge you to continue with your therapy. Remember, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Is ten years too late? I'm afraid!
cant take the combivir anymore!!!!