stripper

i recently was at a strip club where a lap dance turned into more than expected...the stripper masturbated me, and also let me stick my fingers into her vagina...she also rubbed her body over mine, and let me orally stimulate her breasts, she also french kissed me. I was drunk and stupid and treated it more as a hook up with a girlfriend than a not so clean stripper! Two days later i have broken out with these itchy red blotchs and bumps on my body, particularly my arms,hands, and legs...I have asked others opinion and they say its probably a coincidence and i am having some sort of allergic reaction to something...Do you think it is possible i may have caught something off the stripper? I am scared!!!Please give me advice!

There are a lot of responses to questions about contact with strippers and lap dancers in the Transmission archives of this forum. If you peruse those responses, you'll find that not a single case of contact has represented anything that suggests a probable case of transmission. While it is possible that skin-to-skin/skin-to-genital contact will transmit certain sexually transmitted diseases and other infections, there is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted in the types of contact you describe.

RMK

Red blisters
How long does HIV live outside the body?