The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Red blisters

Apr 19, 2001

To whom it may concern,

I hav e recently discovered red blisters on the head of my penis. They started off very small and have grown so that now almost half of the head of my penis is covered in red blisters. I have looked into various websites to discover what they might be but with no success. Every morning when i wake up i have a cheesy discharge from the blisters and this is proving embarrasing. I am currently living in South Korea where if you test positive for a STD you will instantly be deported. I would really appreciate a diagnosis or possible diagnosis for these symptons as I am getting quite concerned.

Response from Mr. Kull

It sounds like you should have your condition checked out by a healthcare professional, but unfortunately I am not aware of resources for STD evaluation and treatment in South Korea.

Let me suggest that you contact the World Health Organization's regional office in Korea. They should be able to provide you with information on how you can receive evaluation and treatment:

The Office of the WHO Representative Room No. 306, 2nd Government Unified Office Building 1, Chungang Dong, Kwachon City 427-760 Kyonggido, Korea

Postal Address: World Health Organization Central P.O. Box 540 Seoul, Korea E-mail Address:

Telephone No.: (822) 503 7533/7592 Fax No. (822) 502 7818 Office Hours: 0900 - 1700 (Monday to Friday)



  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint