Red blisters

To whom it may concern,

I hav e recently discovered red blisters on the head of my penis. They started off very small and have grown so that now almost half of the head of my penis is covered in red blisters. I have looked into various websites to discover what they might be but with no success. Every morning when i wake up i have a cheesy discharge from the blisters and this is proving embarrasing. I am currently living in South Korea where if you test positive for a STD you will instantly be deported. I would really appreciate a diagnosis or possible diagnosis for these symptons as I am getting quite concerned.

It sounds like you should have your condition checked out by a healthcare professional, but unfortunately I am not aware of resources for STD evaluation and treatment in South Korea.

Let me suggest that you contact the World Health Organization's regional office in Korea. They should be able to provide you with information on how you can receive evaluation and treatment:

The Office of the WHO Representative Room No. 306, 2nd Government Unified Office Building 1, Chungang Dong, Kwachon City 427-760 Kyonggido, Korea

Postal Address: World Health Organization Central P.O. Box 540 Seoul, Korea E-mail Address: clokor@kor.wpro.who.int

Telephone No.: (822) 503 7533/7592 Fax No. (822) 502 7818 Office Hours: 0900 - 1700 (Monday to Friday)

RMK

herbalist
stripper