|Dr Bob - Your Work again
Jul 15, 2008
Found your bio...very cool! Answered alot about you. New question...do you play jazz piano too? It's what I do.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Mostly classical, but also classical jazz (Gershwin) and more recently some Bill Evans/Art Tatum/Errol Garner-type stuff for fun. I've also taken an interest in Nikolai Kapustin and George Antheil and will be playing some of their music this season. Check out Marc-Andre Hamelin's new CD "In a State of Jazz" and you'll get an idea of my classical jazz tastes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.