I need help
Jul 15, 2008
I had protected vaginal sex with a girl a few times that was raped a few months ago, which i found out after the fact. she was on PEP and wont know her results for another few months for HIV. the condoms didn't break, she was on her period once as well. what can or should i do?
Response from Dr. Frascino
What can and should you do? You should yell "yipeeeeeeeee!!!" and be thankful that you were wise enough to use condoms for penetrative sex! Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break, your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Neither HIV testing nor worrying about HIV infection is warranted, OK?
Remember to continue to play safe to stay safe!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.