Apr 19, 2001
Echinacea may boast the immune system. Can taking it give you a false HIV test result ?
| Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that taking herbal supplements will produce a false HIV test result. For more information about herbal supplements, visit the Alternative Medicines archive at The Body (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Wasting/Archive/Alternative/Forums/AIDS/index.html).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.