Apr 19, 2001
Echinacea may boast the immune system. Can taking it give you a false HIV test result ?
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that taking herbal supplements will produce a false HIV test result. For more information about herbal supplements, visit the Alternative Medicines archive at The Body (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Wasting/Archive/Alternative/Forums/AIDS/index.html).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.