Apr 19, 2001
Echinacea may boast the immune system. Can taking it give you a false HIV test result ?
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no evidence that taking herbal supplements will produce a false HIV test result. For more information about herbal supplements, visit the Alternative Medicines archive at The Body (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Wasting/Archive/Alternative/Forums/AIDS/index.html).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Vaginitis And Yeast Infection
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.