beginning to woohoo

Dr. Bob its paranoid SA girl again. (virgin boyfriend) Good news is that I am finally beginning to come to terms with this HIV thing. I thank you for your response, I have it printed out and I read it every time I get nervous. Thanks for helping me along the way. I really appreciate it. You are absolutely fantastic. I donated to your foundation because I felt that I had to repay you somehow. Stay well and know that you are doing an incredible job.

Hi South African-Gal,

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Re:New Guy wants to know if he can do one of those wooooohoooot things?
Normal Life with a Secret