Only you can give this kind of Assurance Dr Bob...

Dr Bob,

I've served the net and saw lots and lots of forums. Non is as reliable as this website. No one is better known than you in terms of HIV specialist. I feel superbly Assured if you can answer my question.

I understand that kissing is no risk. However, if the lips has cuts on it and kissing with another HIV positive person who has gum disease. Definately there would be Blood tinted Saliva coming in contact with the cuts. But not Actively bleeding cuts.

Also if the HIV positive person kissed my face all around and i washed my face thoroughly and in the process lots of water with the saliva with maybe unvisible blood goes into my eyes. How high is my rish or no risk ?

What is the HIV risk for these two episodes?

Please please doctor bob, your assurance will really help me lay down my fears. I am panicking every now and then and i would definately be alright if i see a reply from you. I will definately Donate. Not once, but constantly, for your work. The work you are doing is too great for anyone to overlook. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Your fears are unwarranted. The risk of HIV transmission/acquisition from the activities you describe would be remote at best. As always, if you are worried you have placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. Accurate test results are available in as few as 20 minutes. This will put any residual HIV fears permanently to rest.

An answer to "HIV free treatment in the UK"
pep and the worst year of my life. (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST)