Dr bob if you can answer all my last 4 forum questions (especially the"I'm begging last quest." " tylenol and advil" "STD" test I want to donate $500. I will regardless, but if you could by tommorrow I will make it. I know your busy but those last 4 foru

I'll give u my credit card #, money order, check, cash, whatever.

I'm pleading. I want to move on in therapy for depression and your confirmation will solve 75% of my problems. I swear after this all I'll do is say hi amd donate.U can even answer all questions at once. I now I'm negative but I need ur confirmation.

God please by sat ( 7/12 tomorrow), and I know u have a full schedule but could u make this exception. Please

and you have my word. Ill donate regardless please.

STD TEST (Submitted Jul 10, 2008)

Dr Bob,

You had answered my question regarding masturbation and sex with a negative partner with my home access HIV test. My question is, masturbating or having sex with a (negative HIV and negative STD) partner days/months/year(s) leading up to, the day before, and on the day of my ( blood and penis swab) STD test. Could any of this effect the STD test or the STD test results? And I was negative! What do u think? I'll keep sending checks.

Please answer my "Im begging Please" question (Submitted Jul 10, 2008)

Dr. Bob if you could answer the "Im begging you last quest." and you can disregard the "off to therapy please" question (Submitted Jul 10, 2008)

Dr. Bob if you could answer the "Im begging you last quest." and you can disregard the "off to therapy please" question. Then Im out of your way. Thank You SOOOOOOO Much

Im begging you last quest. (Submitted Jul 10, 2008)

Dr. Bob,

This is my last bothersome post. You have MY WORD. Im so sorry. If you could just answer this A.S.A.P. PLEASE. Im off to therapy and wanted to make sure I was correct in my explanation. Youve answered my questions perfectly so far about taking the alli weight loss drug multiple months leading up to, and the day of my Home Access HIV test, and taking alli multiple months leading up to, and taking it the day of my (blood and penis swab) STD test. The only verification I wanted to make is taking 6-10 excedrin per day, for year(s) leading up to, and the day of taking Home Access HIV test going to effect the results; and is taking 6-10 excedrin per day, for year(s) leading up to, and the day of taking my STD test going to effect the results in any way. I hope you can verify these for me. All my tests are complete now. and I am NEGATIVE. But I want to go into therapy knowing that this is no longer an issue. I want to move on with my life, and live with my mind at ease. Please. Im begging you. I will even offer to help those who post your forums who have the same paranoid problem and that have to come to grips they are NEGATIVE and stop worrying and woo hooing. Let me know how I can help in the foundation. PLEASE. IM NEGATIVE and I really want to WOO HOO into therapy.

P.S. DONT WORRY ABOUT MY POST LAST NIGHT CALLED Off to therapy Please Just answer this one if you could.

Dr. Bob,

Advil and Tylenol (Submitted Jul 11, 2008)

Does the Im Begging Last Quest post the same with advil and tylenol as well? (see below)

This is my last bothersome post. You have MY WORD. Im so sorry. If you could just answer this A.S.A.P. PLEASE. Im off to therapy and wanted to make sure I was correct in my explanation. Youve answered my questions perfectly so far about taking the alli weight loss drug multiple months leading up to, and the day of my Home Access HIV test, and taking alli multiple months leading up to, and taking it the day of my (blood and penis swab) STD test. The only verification I wanted to make is taking 6-10 advil and tylenol per day, for year(s) leading up to, and the day of taking Home Access HIV test going to effect the results; and is taking 6-10 advil and tylenol each per day, for year(s) leading up to, and the day of taking my STD test going to effect the results in any way. I hope you can verify these for me. All my tests are complete now (and all were beyond 6 month window). and I am NEGATIVE. But I want to go into therapy knowing that this is no longer an issue. I want to move on with my life, and live with my mind at ease. Please. Im begging you. I will even offer to help those who post your forums who have the same paranoid problem and that have to come to grips they are NEGATIVE and stop worrying and woo hooing. Let me know how I can help in the foundation. PLEASE. IM NEGATIVE and I really want to WOO HOO into therapy.

Im sending a $300 check if you can finish my questions and continue to give every yearyou have my word.

Ill even send it directly to you or by card so you know Im telling the truth. I realize im compulsive but my therapist thinks you putting my mind at ease by answering these questions will help cure my anxiety, and depression. Thank You

PS I sent a post labelled STD test also. That compltes my anxiety. Thank You life saver.

WHOA!!!!! Steady there young fellow. You've been firing questions off at such an alarming rate I'm worried you're going to get carpel tunnel syndrome from all the fast and furious typing! Actually, another name for carpel tunnel syndrome is "repetitive stress syndrome," and there is no doubt you already have that, because your questions are very "repetitive" and there can be no doubt you are "stressed" to the max! Your therapist is going to have quite a job ratcheting your stress and anxiety levels down from the stratosphere.

I've compiled only a sampling from the barrage of questions you've flooded my inbox with, hoping that if I once again respond to these, you'll turn your tsunami of posts off! I must also point out I am not a psychiatrist. I'm an HIV/AIDS specialist. My job is to provide sound scientific HIV/AIDS information. I really can't provide you with the ongoing psychotherapy you so obviously need to address your very impressive anxiety problems. For that you need to work with you psychiatrist. You wouldn't go to him for HIV/AIDS care or information and you shouldn't come to me expecting psychiatric services, OK?

As for your promises to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation if I respond to your questions, please note that my services here are free and available to all, whether they choose to make a donation. Certainly all donations are warmly appreciated an urgently needed; however, charitable gifts to any organization should be given only in the spirit of generosity and compassion and with a desire to help others in desperate need. Promises to donate should not be used as a means of encouraging me to respond to questions. Below you will find answers to your questions. I offer them to you without obligation or expectation that you will send a donation. I don't want you or anyone else feeling guilty they promised to donate and then didn't or couldn't fulfill their promise, OK?

Now on to your questions:

1. You report: "I know I'm negative but I need ur confirmation." Fine. I agree! You are HIV negative! You can now consider your negative status Dr. Bob-certified-and-confirmed.

2. STD Testing: Having sex with an STD-negative partner and/or masturbating days, months or years leading up to the day of your STD screening (blood and penis swab) would not affect the accuracy of your STD tests. Your negative results are conclusive.

3. ". . . Begging you last question." You wrote: "This is my last bothersome post. You have MY WORD . . . ." Hmm . . . well, I guess that didn't quite turn out to be the case, eh? There were at least a half-dozen entries after this one! As for taking 6-10 Excedrin per day for years leading up to Home Access HIV testing and/or STD testing, this will not affect the accuracy of the test results. (However, I would not recommend taking that much Excedrin on a regular basis, due to other potential problems, such as developing gastrointestinal problems (ulcers).

4. Advil and Tylenol: Yes, my response would be the same as for Excedrin above.

Good luck with your therapy. Remember, HIV is not your problem. However, I do agree you do have a major problem that requires ongoing evaluation and treatment with a qualified therapist/psychiatrist.

hiv treatment are free in UK, why not in US???
Sterilising