|hiv treatment are free in UK, why not in US???
Jul 11, 2008
I heard from a british source and people in the UK that hiv meds and treatments are free in the united kingdom to their citizens. Why are people in the US dying here because we cant afford the treatments. What should we do? Please any suggestions. Thank YOU!!! Jon
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Vote for Barrack Obama and other Democrats in November. That's the single most important thing to do to rectify this shameful and immoral situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Shingles A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.