hiv treatment are free in UK, why not in US???

Dr. Bob,

I heard from a british source and people in the UK that hiv meds and treatments are free in the united kingdom to their citizens. Why are people in the US dying here because we cant afford the treatments. What should we do? Please any suggestions. Thank YOU!!! Jon

Hi Jon,

Vote for Barrack Obama and other Democrats in November. That's the single most important thing to do to rectify this shameful and immoral situation.

Eliminating the Stigma of HIV/AIDS -we are all one.
Dr bob if you can answer all my last 4 forum questions (especially the"I'm begging last quest." " tylenol and advil" "STD" test I want to donate $500. I will regardless, but if you could by tommorrow I will make it. I know your busy but those last 4 foru