Eliminating the Stigma of HIV/AIDS -we are all one.

Dr. Bob,

Our hero- we have to work together to eliminate the stigma of hiv/aids. We are all affected. It's heros like you would motivate us to want to help out the cause. What should we do. We need hiv positive doctors working out in the field in US, hiv positive actors, hiv positive lawyers, hiv positive cab driver, hiv positive athletes, hiv positive celebrities..we need them all. the more we are in the spotlight. the more difference we can make. we need to be silent no more. Voice out!

The Hiv Crier Man

Hello HIV Crier Man,

Well, the folks who run this site have told me my comments are viewed by more than 1,500,000 folks every month. That's a lot of eyeballs. In addition, I have founded two HIV/AIDS medical groups devoted to the compassionate and comprehensive care of HIVers. Plus, my tax-exempt charitable foundation, the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, has programs that span the entire globe. Consequently, I'm doing all I can. Now if everyone else would just do their part, we really could turn the tide in this pandemic!

Your are doing a great job....
hiv treatment are free in UK, why not in US???