Please do not respond to last question I sent you which was on 9/10/08

Dear Doc, I tried to get this to you through regular email but could not get it through, you already have enough questions on this forum. Doc, I have finally come to the realization that I don,t have HIV. It was kind of an ah ha experience and due in great measure to your level head and patience. As I said please do not respond to my last question to you. Thank you more than you know.

I, and my over-stuffed mailbox, definitely appreciate those "Ah-ha" types of experiences and I'll be delighted not to answer your last question! By the way, how did you manage to send it on "9/10/08"???? Time machine perhaps????

no health insurance- no income- cant afford meds
Your are doing a great job....