Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please do not respond to last question I sent you which was on 9/10/08
Jul 11, 2008

Dear Doc, I tried to get this to you through regular email but could not get it through, you already have enough questions on this forum. Doc, I have finally come to the realization that I don,t have HIV. It was kind of an ah ha experience and due in great measure to your level head and patience. As I said please do not respond to my last question to you. Thank you more than you know.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I, and my over-stuffed mailbox, definitely appreciate those "Ah-ha" types of experiences and I'll be delighted not to answer your last question! By the way, how did you manage to send it on "9/10/08"???? Time machine perhaps????

Dr. Bob

Previous
no health insurance- no income- cant afford meds
Next
Your are doing a great job....

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.