so far so good...
Jul 11, 2008
i got the results today and as you predict it was negative...so far all my paranoia and anxiety kinda disappear and no symptomes so far.....i hope everybody who read this they will understand "to think Positive to stay NEGATIVE"....it's so important to fight with anxiety and to keep calm.....thank you Doctor for your knowledge and i swear i will never ever do the mistake again....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Umm . . . you're welcome . . . whoever you are!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Acute Hiv Symptoms Tongue White Spots
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.