many many thanks to you

hi dr bob i recently wrote to you with the title 'badly need ur good luck karma".but it went unanswered.dont worry no hard feelings man.i do understand that you are busy responding so many questions so its impossible for you to respond to eac and every question that hits your inbox.

anyway the good news is that i tested negative after brief unprotected insertive anal intercourse (8 months post exposure.

woo hoo dr bob.may many thanks to you sir.i will donate soon. lots of love

Yes, it's indeed true. I receive literally thousands of questions on a continual basis from throughout the cyber universe. I can only realistically respond personally to a very small number. However, it's also true that well over 95% of the questions posted are extremely similar (if not identical!) to questions I've already addressed and posted a response to in the archives. That's why I continually remind all readers of this forum to check the archives for the information or reassurance they are looking for, because very often exactly what they need is just waiting for their double click!

Hopefully you found what you needed in the archives as well. Regarding your negative test, WOO-de-fricking-HOO!

Be well. Stay well. Thanks for being understanding!

visa travel and hiv
Exposure