With Love - O - Gram From the East Coast

Dear Dr. Bob: I just wanted to take a moment and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the tireless hours and days that you put into this site. Your compassion, sense of humor and informative words of wisdom have helped me, not to mention countless others, with our worried well concerns. I truly love you and wish you all of the best of everything that life has to offer. Love, The East Coast Admirer

Hi East Coast Admirer,

Dad? Is that you again?

Love you too!

BF recently out and now positive
What's the worst that could happen? (STRUCTURED TREATMENT INTERUPRTIONS) (STRATEGIC TREATMENT INTERUPRTIONS)