Making babies or playing safe? Safe sex equals human extinction, doesn't it?

Hi Bob!

I'm not the pope or a member of catholic church. I'm indeed evangelic but the phrase or message: "safer sex for all... no glove, no love, no exceptions" is absolute bullshit for me. So let us go to human extinction or better, only babies from the tube. Please don't missunderstand me. I have no connection to the church or any other religious organization but I simply can't accept that we can't continue having babies on the natural way and staying to the message above it seems that you encourage that. If both are negative there's no reason to make sex with condom. Do you agree?

Reguards.

My comment, "safer sex for all . . . no glove, no love, no exceptions," was obviously referring to non-procreational sex! At least it seemed obvious to me. But just in case there are other readers who have had their "keen sense of the obvious" surgically removed, let me remind all couples trying to make a baby that you need to take the condom off, OK?

Worried mommy needs help!
Denied testing beyond 3 months?