FDA Test

Dr. Bob,

I am sure you're familiar with the Home Access HIV test. My question was, if I had sex (with a negative person) or masturbated days leading up to and maybe even the day of my Home Access HIV test....could this effect the results. They misinterpreted my question when I aked them there and thought I had exposed myself to another risk which I hadn't. I know you cannot donate sperm if youve had sex within a certain amount of time of donation. I wanted to know if I had sex (with a negative woman) or masturbated days leading up to my Home Access test... could this effect the test or the results in any way? I am NEGATIVE as you know from my previous posts but if you could answer this quick question for me I will be ready to accept the fact that I can woohoo and that I am NEGATIVE. Im seeking counseling soon, so I can come to terms with myself that I am indeed NEGATIVE. A simple answer would suffice. Thank You and I will continue to donate! Youre a LIFE SAVER!

Neither masturbation nor sex with an HIV-negative person on the days leading up to or even the day of your Home Access HIV test (or any other type of HIV test) would affect the accuracy of your results. (In fact, if you are really good at multi-tasking you could even have sex while performing the test and it would still not affect the results.)

It's time to stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing, OK?

you right again, god bless you and your knowledge (THRUSH)
test v symptoms