Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Massage parlour manipulations!
Jul 8, 2008

Hello to one helluva human being (aka Dr.Bob!) You can teach the whole G8 a thing or three about humanity!!

I have a quick question that requires your expert opinion - have found a Chinese massage parlour where the ladies genuinely give a good body rub. These girls use their hands, feet, knees and elbows to knead into you. My situation is this: Have been there a couple of times. The last was three days ago, where the lady had me lie on my back, rolled down my tanga's ( I was bare-bottomed), and proceeded to give me one heck of a rub-down ( dry, no oil). Later into the session she stood on my back, walked across my back kneeled on all fours and crawled on my back, etc. This morning ( three days later), I noticed a long scratch on my butt ( about 5 cms. long, and 1 mm. wide), which had already scabbed over with a dark scab ( i.e my blood had obviously come to the surface when this cut occured) Looking back I can only remember the back massage, and assume that the lady's fingernail/toenail had lacerated me during the vigorous work-out.

What are my chances in a worst-case scenario ?( i.e assuming she was +). Do I need to get tested ? A lot of these massage-type girls do engage in sex after-hours for additional income, so status is always uncertain...

Also, I know that this parlour's girls sometimes give a hand-job to finish off the session - how risky would this be ?

Your time and answers are definitely needed here - I have donated before and will do so again...

thanks in advance , kind sir!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV is not transmitted by fingernail or toenail scratches, even when sustained on your butt by Chinese Masseuse contortionist going all Cirque du Soleil on your naked backside. HIV testing is not warranted.

As for getting a happy ending to your rub-a-dub-dub, handjobs are not considered an HIV-transmission/acquisition risk.

As for the G8, well let's just say they all seem a bit uptight. Perhaps your massage gal could loosen them up a bit?

Dr. Bob

Previous
DONATION MADE JUST A QUICK QUESTION
Next
HIV infection

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.