I screw up this time...

Before I tell my long story, first I want to say HI!!! and Second OBAMA ROCKS!!!!

Ok, so here it goes... about a year ago I had a riskless encounter with a travesti in which the travesti bited during oral sex and bllod came out... well the good news about that previous encounter is that I took a test a year later and it came back negative... let me tell you this I had plenty of symptoms.

The bad thing about my previous experience is that i did not learn enough. Here is my new story (your opinion will be more than welcome).

About 4 or 5 weeks about I went to a massage parlor in the dominican republic, and I ended up having vaginal sex with one of the girls there. During the intercourse my condom broke, then I took a new condom and that condom broke again, then I used another one and that one broke too (the brand is a brand given by the dominican government - very bad -) Then I used a final condom and it didnt break. I used 4 condoms in total, 3 of them broke. The bad thing about this encounter was that I had like two cuts in my penis due to excessive masturbation, so that is keeping me worried.

I can tell from here what you're going to say...

Well here are my symptoms, 2 or 3 weeks (i'm not sure about the time) after the exposure I developed pharyngitis for 4 or 5 days along with a rash on my esophagus (how can I tell that, well when I was swallowing my it felt like I had a cut inside my throat). After that everything went a away.. and like a week later I started to have muscle pain all over my body, not at the same time, one at a time. The pain migrated from my knees, to my wrists, to my back and it lasted there like several days. (i developed a burning sensation in my back - not rash - no marks - no no nothing)... then last night several parts of my body began to ache again along with my chest (it felt like if I was going to have a heart attack), and a little bit of nausea. I also developed a rash that looks like a scar behind my left ear.

Well, thats pretty much it... BTW I took an HIV test at probably 4 or 5 weeks post exposure and it was negative. I hope it stays negative at 3-month mark.

Again, any opinion will be more than welcome...

Yep! You know exactly what I'm going to say, don't you? Of course you do.

If you're worried about HIV due to condom failure, you need to get an HIV test at the three-month mark. Just as you are planning to do. Your negative test at five weeks is encouraging, but not conclusive.

Regarding "symptoms," they are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not infected. So . . . don't rely on them!

Finally, if Dominican Republic condoms are so flimsy that you are popping through three out of four, you should buy a more reputable supply over the Internet! Also, make sure you are using them properly with plenty of water-based lubrication. Remember, "lubrication is your friend!"

cure for hiv/aids -the truth is how expedable and profitable are you?
DONATION MADE JUST A QUICK QUESTION