Only hello to a great man

No q today, handsome! Just 'hello, how are you' from an ex WW. Dr Bob, please tell me you are well and loving life in California. Is Dr Steve well, also? You two are a match made in heaven. I have your Cd and play it all the time. Thank you for that. If you don't run for President in 2012, I will be very disappointed. You would win in a landslide. Please be well, Bobby Bob. You are the most loved person on this crazy planet.

"Well" is a relative term when it comes to living with HIV. So let's just say things are "stable," which is just fine and dandy with me, OK? As for "loving life in California," absofrickinlutely. As for "my Steve," yep, he remains my "heaven on a stick," as they would say in Australia.

Glad you like the CD.

President in 2012? Nah, that will be the start of Obama's second term and he'll still be cleaning up the terrible mess left behind by "W," with "W," of course, standing for "Worst President Ever!"

Be well. Stay well. Enjoy all this "crazy planet" has to offer. We are all only here for a relative brief stay. So live, love and enjoy!

should l start meds yet ??? (WHEN TO START TREATMENT 2008)
Safe Sex Serosorting.