Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Only hello to a great man
Jul 7, 2008

No q today, handsome! Just 'hello, how are you' from an ex WW. Dr Bob, please tell me you are well and loving life in California. Is Dr Steve well, also? You two are a match made in heaven. I have your Cd and play it all the time. Thank you for that. If you don't run for President in 2012, I will be very disappointed. You would win in a landslide. Please be well, Bobby Bob. You are the most loved person on this crazy planet.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

"Well" is a relative term when it comes to living with HIV. So let's just say things are "stable," which is just fine and dandy with me, OK? As for "loving life in California," absofrickinlutely. As for "my Steve," yep, he remains my "heaven on a stick," as they would say in Australia.

Glad you like the CD.

President in 2012? Nah, that will be the start of Obama's second term and he'll still be cleaning up the terrible mess left behind by "W," with "W," of course, standing for "Worst President Ever!"

Be well. Stay well. Enjoy all this "crazy planet" has to offer. We are all only here for a relative brief stay. So live, love and enjoy!

Dr. Bob

Previous
should l start meds yet ??? (WHEN TO START TREATMENT 2008)
Next
Safe Sex Serosorting.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.