|Receptive Oral Sex (no ejaculation) on TS escort-risk?!?!
Jul 7, 2008
This is the scenario.
Had an experience with a TS escort 3 days ago. All Sexual activities included
1. Covered ** on me (she insisted on this saying she always is safe); 2. Uncovered ** on her 30 seconds and 5 seconds (estimated). This was not to completion as she told me before she came on her stomach(which took a bit more stimulation). Not sure about my exposure to pre-*** which is a source of the worry.
I didn't notice any cuts etc on penis and my mouth is in good condition (chew my cheeks)
I did ask her if she was clean beforehand and during and she assured me she was. I subsequently phoned her the next day and outlined my concerns re infection (HIV etc). She said that she was clean once again and that I had nothing to worry about, hat we didn't do that much.
I admit I am probably worrying needlessly but I could do with some reassurance, particularly as I am in a long term relationship with a wonderful girl, whom I want to continue to be physical with.
So on the basis of this scenario do I have anything to worry about re the unprotected receptive oral sex?!?! Should I test?!?! Is pre-*** a realistic risk?!?!
Thank you Dr.Bob
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The estimated statistical per-act risk for HIV acquisition from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your TS escort. Pre-cum can contain HIV and is capable of transmitting the infection. A single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will provide you with a definitive answer about your HIV status. Your overall risk remains very low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- I Have Herpes And Had Unprotected Oral Sex With Escort
- Is Receptive Oral Sex High Risk For Hiv?
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.