Receptive Oral Sex (no ejaculation) on TS escort-risk?!?!

This is the scenario.

Had an experience with a TS escort 3 days ago. All Sexual activities included

1. Covered ** on me (she insisted on this saying she always is safe); 2. Uncovered ** on her 30 seconds and 5 seconds (estimated). This was not to completion as she told me before she came on her stomach(which took a bit more stimulation). Not sure about my exposure to pre-*** which is a source of the worry.

I didn't notice any cuts etc on penis and my mouth is in good condition (chew my cheeks)

I did ask her if she was clean beforehand and during and she assured me she was. I subsequently phoned her the next day and outlined my concerns re infection (HIV etc). She said that she was clean once again and that I had nothing to worry about, hat we didn't do that much.

I admit I am probably worrying needlessly but I could do with some reassurance, particularly as I am in a long term relationship with a wonderful girl, whom I want to continue to be physical with.

So on the basis of this scenario do I have anything to worry about re the unprotected receptive oral sex?!?! Should I test?!?! Is pre-*** a realistic risk?!?!

Thank you Dr.Bob

The estimated statistical per-act risk for HIV acquisition from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of your TS escort. Pre-cum can contain HIV and is capable of transmitting the infection. A single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will provide you with a definitive answer about your HIV status. Your overall risk remains very low.

HIV - top of a bottle (HEINEKEN-UP-THE-HEINE)
possible HIV/HCV coinfection after sex during menustration?