Smoking cigs in front of Ruby Sky

I just want to say thank you so much for all that you do. You have calmed my fears many of times. So i was out in SF on 4th of July and I had been drinking with my friends. We had planned to go to Ruby Sky, i dropped my ticket before i got in and the bouncer thought i was wasted. So i picked up some cigarettes and started smoking one. A homeless man came up to me and asked for one so i offered him one and we talked for a while then he tried to sell me some drugs, i was like no thanks man. but i handed him another cigarette, and then i shook his hand and tried getting back into the club. I noticed that i had a small cut on my finger that i certainly did not have earlier in the day. it wasn't gushing blood or anything. What do you think my risk is having a cut and interacting with this individual? i have no idea of his hiv status. i also had a canker sore in my mouth. maybe i'm just ocding out but i've just been thinking, what if he had a cut and when i put the cigarette in my mouth it touched my canker sore, or what if my cut touched a cut on his hands. i was pretty drunk so i wasn't really checking. thanks again for taking the time to read this. p.s. have you ever been to Ruby Sky? if so how is it? because they didn't let me back in

-too many thoughts in my head

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. If HIV were that easily transmitted it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago. Frevinsakes!

As for Ruby Sky, it's a very high energy stylish dance club if you like acrobats swinging from a trapeze over your head and that sort of thing. It's definitely worth a look.

Made a $250 donation just now. Have a question, Dr. Bob.
you rock but..