Jul 6, 2008
i keep asking you questions about insertive oral ,and the thrush that i have in my mouth and the anxiety level ,i know i read almost enything about insertive risk.I am trying to relax here and also i made an appointment to do the test on Monday .please just tell me what kind the test i should require after 17 days exposure for unprotected insertive oral.I donate 150.00$ for the people who really deal with this virus.I am sure you help them at best,you guys are great and you help others to relax over your answers.I am sure you read all my question up to now and i kinda know the answers about my 1 minute adventures of insertive oral, but you know...,we always want to be in the centre of attention when something like this happened and even do we all read everything we still need you answers for any individuals so we can feel better and so we can kill the anxiety to don't cause more damage to our system...thank you very much,,,.You are great people, God bless you all
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I have read all your questions and here are the "reality facts"!
1. Insertive oral sex carries only a negligible risk for HIV acquisition.
2. Most people who think they have thrush actually don't! (Get a second opinion from an infectious disease doctor if necessary.)
3. HIV tests taken 17 days after exposure are not considered to be conclusive. You'll need to wait until the three-month mark for a conclusive test.
Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative! I'm quite confident it will indeed be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Scratch On Skin
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Erotic Massage
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.