reality facts

i keep asking you questions about insertive oral ,and the thrush that i have in my mouth and the anxiety level ,i know i read almost enything about insertive risk.I am trying to relax here and also i made an appointment to do the test on Monday .please just tell me what kind the test i should require after 17 days exposure for unprotected insertive oral.I donate 150.00$ for the people who really deal with this virus.I am sure you help them at best,you guys are great and you help others to relax over your answers.I am sure you read all my question up to now and i kinda know the answers about my 1 minute adventures of insertive oral, but you know...,we always want to be in the centre of attention when something like this happened and even do we all read everything we still need you answers for any individuals so we can feel better and so we can kill the anxiety to don't cause more damage to our system...thank you very much,,,.You are great people, God bless you all

Yes, I have read all your questions and here are the "reality facts"!

1. Insertive oral sex carries only a negligible risk for HIV acquisition.

2. Most people who think they have thrush actually don't! (Get a second opinion from an infectious disease doctor if necessary.)

3. HIV tests taken 17 days after exposure are not considered to be conclusive. You'll need to wait until the three-month mark for a conclusive test.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative! I'm quite confident it will indeed be negative.

Good luck!

Dazed and Confused (WINDOW PERIOD 2008)
wam