Thank You & last question

Dr. Bob,

I just wanted to thank you for the advice you've given me... You have saved my life. I'm donating and continuing to donate. I am going to see a therapist next week about my hypochondriac obsessions.

My last question was aside from the vomiting from eating too much and the drinking prior to my HIV test.... I remember if I was still taking the ALLI weight loss drug in months leading up to and maybe even the day of the HIV test. I don't think I was so let's say hypothetically speaking... Could that affect the results of the HIV test or the test itself. Could you answer the ALLI question in a scenario separate from the binge issues because I don't think I was taking it at the time and I don't want u to think that caused all of the binging issues. I'm woohooing and negative on the vomiting and the drinking on separate days prior to the test but hypothetically throw in if I was taking Alli leading up to and the day of, would my negative result still be good? Just a yes my negative is good in both scenarios would suffice. And lastly I know youre an HIV expert but when I got my STD test (blood and swab) a in a completely different time but still after 6 months of risked exposure, which was negative also I was taking ALLI weight loss drug months leading up to and the day of my STD test. Could this have effected the results? If you answer this I will finally have my mind at ease and pull out of the depression I'm in. I trust and value your opinion and I'm sorry for bothering you. I may have sent a similar question to another forum. Thank you for your time and your insight here will save my life.

sorry

sorry Dr. Bob,

You dont have to answer this but i wanted to clarify one sentence in my last alli furum question. I said i remember taking alli when i meant to say i do not remember if i was taking it months leading up to my hiv test and the day of my HIV test. Could you answer both HIV test scenarios and my STD question if you can please.... I'll never bother you again except for assistance for your foundation.

Thank You again for saving my life!

dr bob,

tcc

U answered all my questions with the "please-check is in the mail" adresee. Will u just post a response to this saying u got all my other alli forum posts and that u answered them in the above adresee subject. Just so I know u got them. Thanks

tcc2

sorry dr bob. If u would just post saying the "please check is in the mail" response was for the "thank you last quest" that I sent subject about the alli and HIV test also and dont worry about any other posts but this one. Thanks sorry again.

I have received all of your posts. All of the questions raised were answered in my initial response. See below.

PLEASE Check is in the Mail Jul 5, 2008

Sorry I accidently posted this question in 2 wrong sections and one in your fatigue section and one in Dr. Holodniy. If you could answer me on this one I would appreciate it. Dr. Frascino,

This is my last question. I took an STD blood and swab test with results that came back NEGATIVE. This was beyond 6 months of risked exposure. But at the time I took the test,(months leading up to the day I took the test as well as probably the day of the test) I was taking ALLI weight loss drug. I wanted to confirm that this drug could NOT have effected the test and test results causing a false negative. I was also taking 6 excedrin a day and also maybe some tylenol and advil for leg pain also in the weeks leading up to, and probably the day of the STD test.Could this have had any effects on the test and the test result also? ..Could you answer this question for me. Just so you know I am not taking alli or excedrin anymore but I would like your insight...PLEASE. I want to move on with my life and am 99.9% sure I am STD disease free but want to hear it from you so I can move on and marry the woman I am dating. PS: I am HIV negative also...(after the 6 month window). I want to donate to you as well as Dr. Frascino. Please let me know these things did NOT effect my results and that I can move on with my life. By the way I am no longer binge boozing and binge eating and vomiting. Im with the woman I want to marry and I need some clarification from you because I trust you. And am no longer taking anything...The check is in the mail!!!

Neither ALLI weight-loss drug, Excedrin, Tylenol and/or Advil would affect the results of your HIV or STD tests. Your negative results are definitive and conclusive. It's time to stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing, OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Good luck with your upcoming nuptials!

Am I infected?
Hello Dcotor, it's me the amazon guy from the middle of the world