My first BJ ever ...

Dear Dr. Bob: Yes, it's true, I received my first BJ ever; unexpectedly, I might ad. I went to have a full body massage from this guy and while massaging my front side (I must add, that this was not supposed to be an erotic massage; the therapist was dressed) I started to get a hard-on and before I realized it, the MT had my erect penis in his mouth. Couldn't have been in there for more than 5-10 seconds before I pushed him off. I'm trying not to panic. I didn't notice any sores on his mouth, bleeding gums, etc.; but I wasn't really checking for that either, since I was just going for a massage. I've read conflicting things about receiving a BJ: some say that you cannot get HIV or STD's, while others say you can. Am I at any risk from this unexpected brief episode? A donation is in the mail. Love, The First Timer

Hello First Timer,

It's unfortunate your first time appears to have caused more anxiety than pleasure. Many guys would consider an experience like yours as "getting lucky," and I'm sure lots of readers will be writing in asking for that massage therapist's phone number so they can book an appointment.

Your HIV/STD risk from 10 seconds of tasting your upright penis Popsicle is negligible. If you remain concerned, you can get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

I'd suggest you peruse the wealth of information in the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to oral sex, sexual HIV transmission, etc. You should find the information and testimonials there both enlightening and reassuring. Once you become better informed about true HIV risk, chances are you may well decide it's time to book another rub-a-dub-dub!

immunogoblin shots antibody test
Am I infected?