Salaam again to you good Sir

Dear Dr.Robert I am so delighted to have received a reply from you, if you could please reminisce, I am a lady surgeon who is practising here in the mid- east of asia who enquired about the occupational exposure incident that I was involved in.."sort of a deep prick sustained with a solid suture needle through a pair of gloves from a patient of unknown HIV status on my right thumb".Sir I have just had my baseline test and I am Negative for HIV 1& 2.Now please dear Sir, I beg you to send me your GOOD Karma, that I would test Negative for hiv 1 & 2 at the end of the three month period too....Please my dear Sir..I read for the archives that indeed your good karma is like god's blessing..please bless me too with your good karma

Salaam,

I'm delighted your baseline HIV screening is negative. I'm sending my best good-luck/good-health karma that your follow-up HIV studies will continue to be negative. The statistical odds are overwhelmingly in your favor.

Syphilis Positive
I met Magic Johnson in LA