Syrian Guy Again!!

Hi Dr. Bob

this is the Syrian guy again although i dont have HIV but i still read your forum everyday being here in the office working my ass off i take a break every now and then and read on your forum cuz your answers are simply amusing ! :) dont get me the wrong way cuz i did not see a highly spirited doctor like your good self and your way of replying to worried people is so nice and assuring that eliminates any doubts in thier heads well done doc why dont you run for the white house? i am sure America and the world would love to have a nice president like you for a change if i am to rate you VS Bush out of 10 you would get +10 and he would get -10 you are exactly the opesite of of what bush is like and his shity admin and if i may say you are what real americans are kind hearted ,loving and peacful sorry if i boared you but i feel like telling you this cuz you are the best ! and no i am not gay but i like you as a person ! you give hope to people who needs it and your doing a good job at it imagin america is runed by people like you then you will difinatily rule the world not by bollying nations like now but by your high ethics and humen values keep the good work and Allah bliss you Best regards Syrian guy a retierd worried of cathing HIV freak

Hi Syrian Guy,

Welcome back and thank you for your kind comments. As for my becoming president, no thanks! I wouldn't know where to begin to clean up the mess Bush has made of everything Iraq, the Middle East, the environment, the economy, our image abroad, human rights, etc., etc., etc. You're correct about Americans in general. Please note Bush's approval rating here is in the twenties. Everyone seems to agree that "W" stands for "Worst president ever!"

Stay well Syrian Guy.

Thank You (Not a Question)
night out with wife, extremely anxious