Thank You (Not a Question)

Hi Dr. Bob,

Its me, the guy who kept sending questions about my "cocaine coated joystick".

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart not just for replying to my message, but for all the work you are doing. I truly believe that only good things will happen for you and wish you the very best in life.

As for me, I am glad that you feel HIV is not a risk for me. With regard to cocaine being the risk for me at the moment, I have not only stopped cocaine, I have stopped drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes as well and intend to keep it that way, no matter what!

Regarding my promise to donate at concertedeffort.org - already done!

Thank you again, Dr. Bob, for being there and being so supportive and compassionate.

T.

Hi T,

Thanks for your thanks! And BRAVO on being clean, sober and smoke-free!!! Thanks also for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that not only will you test definitively HIV negative, but that you'll continue to stay coke, booze and cigarette free!

Good luck!

Contacting guy re: Risky Encounter - Update
Syrian Guy Again!!