will write democrat on my azz if it finds cure for HIV

Hi Bob, I am a redneck die hard republican from Texas and yes we exist but i would write DEMOCRAT ON MY AZZ and vote for OBAMA- if i know it will help to find a cure and better hiv meds for infected people. Is obama better than McCain? Alot of Texans are rednecks like me- and we need to understand why OBAMA would be a better fit. any suggestions?

A real redneck republican texan who understands your cause- yes we exist too.

Hello Cowboy,

Obama's past record on HIV/AIDS, as well as his future plans for combating the pandemic, is far more compassionate and comprehensive than McCain's. Here are just a few quotes from Obama:

o "I'll work to dispel the stigma surrounding this disease, which is what Michelle and I tried to do by taking a public HIV test in Kenya a while back. I'll expand the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief by $1 billion a year in new money over the next five years so we can reach more people in places like Southeast Asia, India, and Eastern Europe, where the pandemic is growing. . . And we'll work to eliminate the extreme poverty that permits HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria to flourish by doubling our foreign assistance from $25 billion per year to $50 billion per year by 2012." - World AIDS Day Statement, November 30, 2007

o "We are all sick because of AIDS - and we are all tested by this crisis. It is a test not only of our willingness to respond, but of our ability to look past the artificial divisions and debates that have often shaped that response. Yes, there must be more money spent on this disease. But there must also be a change in hearts and minds, in cultures and attitudes. Neither philanthropist nor scientist, neither government nor church, can solve this problem on their own - AIDS must be an all-hands-on-deck effort." - World AIDS Day Speech, December 1, 2006

McCain has not put forth a formal plan or strategy to address HIV/AIDS, domestically or globally.

Obama, by comparison:

"Introduced a plan to address HIV/AIDS, both domestically and globally, and a broader global development plan, during 2007. On domestic HIV, Obama proposes the creation of a National HIV/AIDS Strategy. He supports expanding Medicaid coverage to all low-income people living with HIV/AIDS and supports the Ryan White Program**. He would focus on eliminating disparities in the epidemic's impact, particularly in minority communities. Regarding HIV prevention, he supports comprehensive sex education and supports federal funding for needle-exchange. Through his broader domestic health reform proposal, Obama would promote universal coverage by building on the existing public and employer-based system and by creating new coverage options for the uninsured. His plan would prohibit insurers from denying coverage based on preexisting conditions or from charging higher premiums based on health status and would provide premium subsidies to low and moderate-income individuals to ensure that coverage is both available and affordable for people living with HIV/AIDS and those with other health conditions. On global HIV, Obama proposes to provide $50 billion by 2013 for U.S. global AIDS efforts through PEPFAR*, including an increased commitment to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Through his broader global development plan, he would double foreign assistance to $50 billion by 2012, and coordinate and consolidate foreign assistance initiatives into a restructured USAID. He supports increased U.S. investment in the health infrastructures of developing countries so they can better address public health challenges, including infectious diseases and basic health care, and supports debt cancellation."

You can learn more by going to the candidates' Web sites and reading their positions. This is only one of many issues in which Obama is demonstrating vision and compassion that is resonating with rednecks, blue-collars and, in essence, anyone with a heart, soul and the common sense to look past partisan labels. If HIV/AIDS is an important issue for you, Obama is your man.

test symptoms
300 pound nightmare (WINDOW PERIOD 2008)