refferred to you doctor bob pleas help me unexplainable things happening!!

hello doctor bob, thank you for providing sucha site as this. I heard of this site from a friend and wanted to post my situation:

I am a heterosexual male college student 21 yrs of age living in ohio area. I go college and have always been extremely healthy.

8 months ago i had stupid drunken unprotected oral and vaginal sex with a female who has been with 20 guys I have been with only 4 females. the sex went on for about 35-40minutes then I stopped.

I know the dates because had to be somewhere very important the next morning.

3 wks later I woke up with extreme red spots around the opening of my penis on the glans I believe it is called around the meatus. i went to a urgent care and the dr thought it looked like herpes but I tested negitive! never any blisters or pain. just spots that took 3 months to finally go away but before it did it became crusty and the head of my penis all wrinkled and scaly.

next a week later 4 weeks after the sex i became very ill: low grade fever around 99-100, horriable sinus pain, conjuctiveitis in both eyes, sore throat, white spots on my tonsils(pus pockets)took months for them to go away) cough and little fatigue dont remember anny body aches except a sore neck. all and diarrah for about 2-3 daYS. took tons of medication and it went away with in a few weeks but the sore throat lasted at least 4 months! also about a month after i got sick I have swollen lymphnodes about pea size on both sides of my neck one behing right ear i feel them in groin and under arms above clavials and between them where the sternum is. (believe its called lymphadenapathy).

further more it begain to hurt extremely bad after ejaculation not during urination but ony after I would get off.

heres my test:

7wks after nergitve HIV finger stick test

negitive urinalysis for chlymdia, gon, trich

9 wks negitive HIV rapid test

10 weeks normal cbc negitive hiv antibody and wb conf. test negitive hep B surface ab

11 weeks undetectable virl load by real time pcr rna

13 wks negitive hiv test ab vein with wb conformtion negitive mono spot test(could of it been missed?

there are 6 other tests all antibody test from uni gold finger stick and oraquick rapid test out past 6 months and 3 weeks! all have been negitive.

i havent tested since 6 months and 3 wks I am now at 8 months past and current symptoms are dry non productive cough that wont go away, red spots that appear on the insides of my cheeks back by molers there there for a few days then diappear then come back started happening after the sex inciddent. I also have white tongue towards the backof it. and the lymph nodes are still present. same size and sometimes not always ache.formation of new moles and ive never had ne b4 not ever one now I have several as well as cherry angisomes about 5 over my chest now

questions:

1) is there any chance I could possiably have HIV at this point?

never done drugs opr been on any chemo or transplants

2) could I be a late sero convertor for some reason?

3) I dont have insurence so cant go back to doctors could u suggest things to look into?

4) ive been told thag when having unexplainable symptoms further hiv testing past 6 months is warrented do you agree of do you think hiv is totally out of the question?

5) please give me advice I am tired of wondering what is wrong with me! i know you cant dx over the net but just want you professional opinion being that you are a hiv specialist

please tell me how to donate thank you and look forward to hearing from you

Hello 21-Year-Old Male College Student,

You are definitively HIV negative. Consequently, my comments will be brief.

1. No. A negative FDA-approved HIV test taken outside the window period (defined as the first three months after exposure to HIV) is considered conclusive. You've had at least a dozen negative tests, including rapid tests, ELISAs, Western Blots and viral loads out to six months and three weeks from your potential exposure. Exactly which part of "HIV negative" don't you understand? Your testing has been highly excessive!

2. No.

3. Psychological counseling to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you dodged the HIV bullet and are definitively HIV negative.

4. HIV is out of the question.

5. You are correct: I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can with great certainty advise you what's not causing them: It's not HIV!

6. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

7. I worry about college students who cannot spell vocabulary that should have been mastered well before high school . . . "refferred . . . pleas . . . negitive . . . conunctiveitis . . . diarrah . . . clavials . . . chlymdia . . . virl . . . molers . . . inciddent . . . angisomes . . . possiably . . . insurence . . . thag . . . etc." So along with my other recommendations above I suggest you enroll in a remedial English spelling and grammar course or at least learn where the spell check button is on your computer!

Stop worrying about an illness you could not possibly have!

paranoid
C0ontacting guy re: risky encounter