Fear of HIV

Dear Robert. I've been living with HIV since 1992 without any medication. Now I work for an HIV organization based in Cornwall UK. I read articles and other material all over the internet but I never find anything targeted to HIV negative people who are afraid of contracting HIV. I am currently very attracted to a woman which finds me very attractive too, but because she is terrified about HIV she doesn't want to meet me. What can I do to dissipate her fear and live a happy and safe relationship ?

You never find anything targeted at HIV-negative people who are afraid of contracting HIV??? WHAT??? Hmm . . . well there are at least a gazillion posts in the archives of this forum addressing various aspects of that question. Have a look! As for your frightened new gal-pal, I'd suggest you have her read through the chapters in the archives of this forum dedicated to magnetic couples, sexual HIV transmission and safer sexual techniques.

is stem cell treatment the cure ??
Please answer my question - LAB MESS - Dont bothering you anymore