is stem cell treatment the cure ??

Hi Robert,

l recently got infected with hiv but not on meds and 39 years old, viral load 19,000 and cd4 461, l have been reading about future treatments, as it gives me hope of a healthy life once again, no one knows l am infected inc family, but l am healthy and work out in the gym.. could you please tell me about the story about the german stem cell transplant and the guy is undetectable after 12 months... could this work for me ??? also nano technology have a once a few month injection in the pipe line what do you know about that ??? bob l just want to be healthy in body and mind once again,

thank you so much for time

The stem-cell therapies for HIV have not been proven to be effective yet. However, stem-cell research has been severely hampered by Dubya and his rightwing religious zealots. That hopefully will change once Obama dislodges the Rodeo Clown from the White House and we can return to the world of science and common sense. As for "nanotechnology" injections, I have no idea what you are referring to. Check the archives of this forum for my comments about finding a cure for HIV/AIDS. Also, stay tuned to this site and we'll keep you updated on promising new therapies and our search for the Holy Grail cure!

I do hope you'll soon disclose your status to some trusted close friends and family. We all need support when dealing with this illness.

Be well.

I'll make a donation for your reply. AGREE?
Fear of HIV