I'll make a donation for your reply. AGREE?

Okay again here I go my exposure was sex with an escort condom slipped off tested 84 days out all test negative can I move on? I have an intestinal infection that has been going on since March thats why I am so worried your advice would ease this Bullshit I am going thru. Am I good to go? Can I forget about HIV? Being I did test out to 84 days. And yes when you answer I will make that donation and I will send you proof. Thanks your the best

A negative FDA-approved HIV test at the three-month mark (yes, 84 days) is considered to be definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Whatever is causing your "intestinal infection," one thing is certain: It's not HIV, OK? I'd suggest you see your general medicine doctor to evaluate your intestinal complaints.

WOO-HOO! You dodged the HIV bullet, OK?

As for your making a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, please note donations should only be made in the true spirit of generosity, compassion and the desire to help those in desperate need who are struggling with the challenges of living with AIDS. Donations should not be used as an enticement to try to encourage me to respond to a specific question. My work here is free and available to one and all and independent of any choice to support my foundation. You now have the answer to your question with my blessings. Don't feel obligated to make a donation you don't feel compelled to make, OK?

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

When to take test? Really need help!
is stem cell treatment the cure ??