donation/verification

Dr. Frascino,

You had answered my question that binge eating(and vomiting) as well as binge drinking would NOT affect HIV test or test results. I wanted to make sure I was clear that the vomiting from eating too much was on a completely different day than getting drunk. I vomited from eating too much on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday I can't remember, and I got drunk on a Saturday and Saturday night, but the vomiting from eating too much and the getting drunk were on completely separate days. I took the test that monday 2 days later from that Saturday. I just wanted you to verify what i had asked because that test was beyond 6 month risked exposure. Could you verify that you understood my question correctly and like you said I can start woo hooing! Were do I go to make my donation of $100. Please verify this for me please. I just want to double check that you understood my question that you answered. I'm dying to move on and donate, and HELP. Please!

Yes, I was very clear about the timeline for all the upchucking and binge boozing. Your WOO-HOO remains completely Dr. Bob-certified, OK? Binge eating, binge boozing and binge vomiting would not affect HIV-test results, even if you were swigging Jack Daniels and snacking on Ding Dongs as your HIV test was being taken and then promptly barfed all over the lab technician, OK? So go out and celebrate, but please only in moderation, OK? And no Jack Daniels or Ding Dongs!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Wishful thinking
please please please