Mate dontchya think?

Robert,

how are you going?

I had a negligible exposure and i readily went through the archives to find my particular query addressed. Thanks for answering it though :)

Anyway, dontchya think you should 'kip' for a while, spend time with steve and do things you always wanted too? and make this forums 'archived' for a while? I am sure you need it mate!

Anyway, you are ace and on a good lurk...

god bless you

Love you

c ya

aerial ping pong lover!

Hey Aerial Ping Pong Cover,

Good thing most of the anxious wrecks, who haunt this site continually from dawn to dusk, parsing my every word while they poke and prod their nether regions trying to find a swollen node (ohmigawd!) while having both an oral and rectal thermometer in place waiting for a fever to strike and examining every inch of their skin for a new blemish that certainly must be a developing Kaposi's sarcoma lesion, don't speak Australian. Because if they did, they would know that "kip for a while" means take a break or go on a vacation. And if they knew you were encouraging me to go on vacation without specifically answering their burning question about the HIV risk of being whipped with a stalk of wilted celery by a cross-dressing, pre-surgical Mormon midget with webbed feet and wearing a McCain for President button, well, let's just day they might track you down, drag you to the outback and make you eat witchetty grubs or, worse, vegemite! But no worries mate. The folks here don't speak 'stralian, OK? And mate, thanks for pointing out that the answers to most questions really are in the archives!

Ciao!

Hand job Clarification.
Wishful thinking