COSTA RICA ARS BACK AGAIN!!

Hey hey doc,

Hows it hanging?

I hope all is well ..lol

Well I dont know if you remember me but I asked you several questions last year I believe .

I am back!

I had unprotected sex on the 17th and had 3 more enocunters with the same person.

Which I am pretty sure she takes care of herself but her ex boyfriend seems a bit shady.

It has now been 11 days since the 1st encounter and....

I have brief episodes of lose stomach , and I feel a small blister in the inside of my mouth.

This tendency of mine of not using condoms is really getting old as I want to change but they really kill the mood for me.

I know its usually 2 to 3 weeks and 11 days is too son but what is your input on this.

I hope your doing well and I hope you have been cleaning the craps tables..haha

Saludos from costa rica

Your

Gambling man

Hello Gambling Man,

I'm somewhat surprised your back here again with the same worries about unprotected sex. Obviously you are indeed a gambling man. You'd like my input? OK. Here it is. Every time you have unprotected sex you are playing sexual Russian roulette, pure and simple. Just as always, you'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark and none of us will know if you've contracted the virus or not until you are tested. It really is just that plain and simple. By the way, if you think condoms are a mood killer, you'll find that's nothing compared to being HIV infected.

Wise up Gambling Man. You have more to lose here than just chips, dollars or euros.

As for me, I'm heading for Vegas again in two weeks to see Bette Midler's show and hopefully to extend my winning streak at Bellagio.

HIV Testing
sick of not looking fabulous- Now im king hippo