hiv model new treatment

Hi Bob,

l sent you a message about first time treatment, as l model in west australia, and dont need face loss or hair loss and less toxic to my liver as l like a drink and l dont have hep b or hep c... please let me know the best first line treatment then l can test for reisitance for the treatment,

bob you are the man

G'day West Australian Model-Guy,

You've got things a bit backwards. You don't pick the regimen and then run a resistance test. Rather, you run a genotype resistance test first. This will let you know what drugs your virus is susceptible to. From there we pick the best option, factoring in your preferences. Some folks want a once-per-day regimen; others may want the fewest number of pills or the regimen with the least chance of a specific side effect, etc. So, first things first! Get your genotype resistance test, OK? And how about sending some pictures from your latest aussieBum swimsuit shoot on Broome's fabled Cable Beach???

Sad partner lied/in a coma
pls help my newly diagnosed hiv positive friend