Basket case is Back!!

Dr. Bob, First, I want to tell you that you do a wonderful thing on this site, and that is why I was very happy to make a donation. I wanted to come back here and let you know that after my 3 previous tests that I had done out to almost 10 weeks, I had my final test done last night. This test was done at 13 weeks, it was a rapid test, and it came back NEGATIVE! I was highly disapointed when you told me that I could not "pop the cork" on the bottle yet, and woo-hoo after my 10 week test, but I realize it was not conclusive at that time. Now....it has ben 13 weeks, another negative test, and I want to know if I can let this go now?? Your expert advice is appreciated!!

POP! Pour, sip, enjoy and celebrate, in that order. But first yell WOO-HOO! OK? Congratulations! And thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's very much appreciated. WOO-HOO!

Dr. Bob's compassion
yeast/negative tests