Dr. Bob's compassion

Doc. No,It's not another question. I just want to thank you for your tremendous compassion.You always listen to what people have to say and you don't judge us or write us off.I wish I could live near to you so I could have the honor of meeting you and maybe that day will come someday.You do so much for so many and in light of how busy you are you took your time to ease the anxieties of someone like me.

I'm delighted you found the information enlightening and reassuring. I sometimes wonder if the gazillions of words I type into this strange little electronic box and send hurling into cyberspace ever reach their intended target. Thanks for your thanks and for taking the time to write back with such kind comments.

Be well. (And that's a doctor's order!)

no bull -life expectancy/quality of life question to the only doc who understands :-)
Basket case is Back!!